Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Secretaries play a supportive role in organisations where they are employed to undertake a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- answering telephone calls
- maintaining diaries
- arranging appointments
- taking messages
- typing and word processing
- organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- managing databases
- prioritising workloads
- recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
- handling correspondence
- implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- liaising with relevant organisations
Interested candidates must have a minimum of OND in Secretarial studies from a reputable higher institution.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY