Manage WHO core functions at country level and provide leadership in the following key functional areas: Advocacy, Partnership and Representation. Policy Development and Technical Cooperation, and Administration and Management.
. Assist in ensuring that the clusters and field offices are provided with effective and efficient administrative support with particular emphasis on tracking documents and memos from clusters, zonal and State offices
2. Liaise with central administrative and technical units to ensure that requests are timely processed and feedback is provided to the Units and field offices
3. Assist in production of committal documents through the organization electronic management platform especially duty travel requests;
4. Support in organizing meetings by ensuring that all logistics arrangements are in place for successful conduct of the sessions;
5. Support in documenting management team meetings including documentation of implementation status of agreed decisions;
6. Monitor, prioritize, screen and log official correspondence coming into WR's Office and ensure accurate and reliable retrieval/archival system including for all confidential documents;
7. Initiate internal memos and official correspondences for supervisor's signature, checking enclosures and addresses;
8. Arranges appointments for supervisor, receives visitors, places and screens telephone calls, responds to routine requests for information and assists in making travel arrangements for supervisor;
9. Takes notes and minutes at meetings as required;
10. Performs other duties as required.
Completion of secondary education; preferably supplemented by a technical or university degree in office management, administration or related field.
Thorough knowledge of office management and secretarial duties; ability to write brief non-technical reports.
-Communicating in a credible and effective way
-Fostering integration and teamwork
At least 5 years experience in administrative/office support to the management within international organization, NGO, government agencies or any other reputable organization.
Fluency in English.
This position is open to Nigerian Nationals only.