- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Handle incoming mail and other material
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Set up work procedures
- Collate information
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and external
- Applicant must possess a minimum National Diploma or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Applications.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.