Provide continuous, coordinated and comprehensive business integrated security by ensuring that risks to personnel, assets and business operations/activities are properly indentified, evaluated and mitigated in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Assess, indentify and report potential business security risks to personnel, assets and business operations/activities to the ME Area Security Manager and the ME Security Committee in order to implement appropriate mitigation plans and ensure effective Risk Management process is well established and maintained.
- Develop, implement and manage Zone security policies and procedures in order to ensure the protection of company assets.
- Develop, implement and manage GCC Anti Illicit Trade (AIT) Enforcement activities in order to reduce/disrupt illicit trade, thus providing opportunities for BAT to expand its market.
- Conduct security investigations, produce investigation reports in order to inform the business of incident details and assist in the identification of appropriate solutions to identified problems.
- Advise, Direct and Coordinate as appropriate the business response to crisis and subsequent business continuity plans and recovery to ensure a swift return to normal operations.
- Produce an annual security business plan for the GCC establishing activities, KPIs and resources required to ensure assets are protected appropriately.
- Manage the allocated security budget effectively and efficiently in accordance with all BAT policies and procedures.
- Ensure GCC policies and procedures are implemented in all GCC markets, especially in KSA to ensure the protection of company assets.
- Manage sources and agencies in order to provide information that enables the delivery of security proactively.
- Manage the provision and effective operation of technical equipment to ensure security measures are operational and key tools for crisis/business continuity management response contribute to a successful resolution.
- Identify, develop and coach potential successors to ensure that there is a healthy leadership pipeline within the function.
- Participate and contribute in Area/Regional security forums to exchange and influence security delivery.
- Exchange knowledge and information with internal and external networks in order to ensure that new risks and appropriate mitigation is identified to enable effective security.
- Build Multi-functional relationships with GCC functional stakeholders in order to identify potential security risks.
- Advise the Security Committee on the current status of security, current issues and appropriate mitigation to enable business and ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Relevant degree certificate.
- Fluency in Arabic & English Languages.
- 5 years experience in Corporate Security.
- Extensive knowledge of investigative procedures, obtaining and preserving evidence, handling of human and technical sources of information and the preparation of case summaries and reports.
- Identification of threats to security and the measures to counter such threats.
- Exploitation of multiple information sources to produce comprehensive reports and briefings.
- Management of internal or contracted security personnel.
- Extensive knowledge of intelligence collection, collation, interpretation, evaluation, assessment and exploitation.
- Significant knowledge of the organisation and operating procedures of police, customs and national intelligence agencies in the GC and beyond.
- Fluency in English.
- Risk Management & Analysis.
- Investigation Management.
- Incident Management.
- Physical security technology, selection & implementation.
- Information security measures.
- Security surveys.
- Effective communication, presentation & facilitation skills.
- Coaching ability.
- Team player.
- Ability to produce timely, accurate, detailed and concise written and verbal reports/reviews.
- Displays initiative and attention to details.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Management of Information security issues and responding to incidents appropriately.
- Corporate security or security consultancy experience