With Technology Security oversight for all existing and new WorldPay core business projects, you will shape the security preparedness of WorldPay Group, globally, by leading the coordination of WorldPay's technology project SME's - responsible for engineering and integrating systems and applications, services and processes. Reporting to the Head of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), you will introduce robust project structures and best practice methodologies from the outset. Whilst seeking to reduce complexity, you will aim to understand key governance issues impacting on the WorldPay business, identify associated risks and ensure the WorldPay security environment is fully compliant.
- To ensure the successful and on-going implementation of the security program in all core business projects.
- To gain assurance that security controls based on WorldPay policies, PCI DSS and ISO27001 are implemented effectively and are fit for purpose.
- To partner with portfolio project managers to engage in active technology risk management for each portfolio project, including the creation and management of security control assurance plans, risk diagnosis and evaluation, and effective management of potential technology vulnerabilities and threats.
- Resource Coordination across WorldPay's Security SME Pool: Identification of resource requirements and gaining commitment and support from the security delivery area.
- Central Security Test Management and planning for all core projects.
- Technology Risk Mitigation cost estimations; ensuring sufficient cost information is documented for decision making.
- Generation of baseline technology risk profiles for all core business project closures.
- Accurate, timely and concise reporting on project progress to Head of GRC, with production of monthly dashboards and analysis of metrics and trends.
- Experienced security manager with a strong record of successful project delivery in and around IT security based projects and technology risk management.
- Evidence of strong strategic and tactical planning and management.
- Proven ability to coordinate and marshal multiple, complex technology projects.
- Strong awareness of commercial and contractual issues.
- Experience in the Payment Processing Industry, card processing and security of financial networks would be useful but is not essential.
- Security industry certification (i.e. - CISSP, CISA, and CISM) also advantageous.
- Technical specialist not required as emphasis will be on strategic and tactical management.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across all divisions.
- Experience of project financial management including budget contribution.
- Experienced user of MS Office suite including Project.