Our client is a leading banking and financial institution with branches throughout the country, offering a full range of banking products and services in Retail, Commercial, Corporate and Investment Banking. The Bank prides itself as a major contributor to the economic advancement and development of Nigeria.
In line with its medium and long term plans, brand essence and desire to consistently transform itself as it forges ahead in its passion to provide exceptional banking to the nation, the Bank has identified the need to recruit competent and suitable individuals to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Head, Security Governance and Awareness Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for formulating and maintaining information security policies, standards and procedures.
- A good first degree or its equivalent in Computer Science/Engineering from a reputable tertiary institution.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the Banking industry, as well as its services and products.
- Knowledge of the banking structure, policies and procedures.
- Deep understanding of banking operations and proficiency in the use of banking applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
Please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names)
Please include in your application, a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.