- We are looking for 50, Professional Security Guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel.
- You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Minimum Qualification: National Diploma
- Proven working experience as a security guard or relevant experience.
- Trained security officer.
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols.
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation.
- Integrity and professionalism.