- You will be responsible for managing a team of security personnel to ensure the protection of properties, assets, and people while maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by establishing and enforcing security policies and procedures.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Candidates with military background/training in a senior level will also be considered for the position.
- A minimum of 10 years managerial experience managing in a security function.
- A recognized certificate/qualification in a complimentary management/security discipline.
- An understanding on the required Interaction of emergency alarm and tracking systems, i.e. fire alarm with security/burglar alarm set etc.
- A professional understanding and knowledge of security legislation.
- Proficient and competent with risk assessment methodology, drill and surveillance experience.
- Proficient and experienced in incident investigation methods and reporting.