- Implement security and safety procedures and regulations, protect company assets against theft or damage and to take appropriate action when safety and security incidents/ emergencies happen
- Conduct and prepare investigation reports regarding substantial incidents encountered within the group
- Manage the contractors to ensure optimum performance and productivity
- Conduct safety and security training/ drills to prevent loss and ensure maximum awareness in handling incidents/ emergencies
- Compile periodical reports to ensure concerned parties are continuously updated on safety and security issues
- Analyse the existing systems and identify weak spots especially for high risk areas/ products and suggest them to management
- You should be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Formal education and training as security personnel and preferably as a safety professional
Minimum 3 years experience in security administration/ coordination and Ground operations.
Valid UAE Driving License, Physical Fitness, Clean criminal record, Good communication and interpersonal skills, planning and organisation skills, leadership, initiative, adaptability.
Attention to detail, work under pressure, keep clam in case of emergency and strong follow-up