- Analysis, preparation, co-ordination and implementation of intelligence functions.
- Coordinate all intelligence activities within his/her area of operation.
- Use the intelligence gathered through their specialty to resolve threats presented by an adversary.
- Detection and prevention of serious organized crime
- Plans for and prepares orders pertaining to the collection, evaluation, interpretation, and distribution of information of the adversaries and counterintelligence activities
- Ability to accurately and efficiently document all intelligent information.
- Maintain updated contact information to the security office and Security Coordinator.
- Knowledge of international oil & gas, upstream exploration or international refining operations is strongly preferred.
- Candidates who have prior State Department of State Security (DSS), Directorate Of Military Intelligence (DMI), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) or National Intelligence Agency (NIA) background combined with more recent corporate security experience will be an added advantage.
- Have outstanding written and communication skills.
- The Security Intelligence Analyst may be required to respond during off hours to security emergencies.
- Minimum 4-6 years’ work experience in similar role.
- Minimum HND OR B.Sc. in social science disciplines from a reputable university.