Fairmont Dubai must provide a safe working environment for all colleagues and it is then the colleague responsibility to provide safety and security for all guests. The Security department in turn is responsible to educate, inform and provide training to all colleagues of Fairmont Dubai, so they can attain the necessary lifesaving skill in Fire Fighting, Emergency and Evacuation.
Security Department will be responsible for providing a visual security presence to ensure that all the hotel guests, hotel visitors and all colleagues will have a safe and pleasant experience while inside the Fairmont Dubai property.
Reporting to the Manager Position Title, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- To look after the security, safety and well being of all guests and colleagues making sure they cause no harm to themselves and others due to unsafe conditions or unsafe acts. To train, educate and develop all colleagues and security officers in all aspects of security and safety.
- Implement, develop and continue all training on Fire/ Evacuation Response Plan including practical fire fighting at Fairmont Dubai and Colleague Village.
- Implement, develop and continue all training on Outside Threat Response Plans.
- Police all security procedures and policies regarding the Tangerine nightclub and other outlets.
- Provide and educate all security officers on training programs.
- Look after all areas from Security Manager downwards in the Fairmont Dubai Security Umbrella.
- Know thoroughly all Response Plans, Crisis Management Plans and Immediate Actions.
- Maintain all Standard Operating and Local Standard Operating Procedures as related to the Security Department.
- Train, further educate and orient all Security Officers under your direct responsibility.
- Impart Fairmont policies and procedures on all Security Officers.
- Impart the “Code of Ethics” on all security officers.
- Participate in training sessions as provided by Fairmont Dubai Human Resources Department.
- Participate in all Occupation Health and Safety (O.H.S.) meetings and be a permanent member of the O.H.S. Team.
- Contribute to improvement and development of the Security Department with written recommendations submitted to the Director of Security.
- Attend to all areas of the Employment Opinion Survey making sure the standards of the Security Department are upheld.
- Liaise with Government authorities and be familiar with all regulations.
- Control all security shifts professionally and responsibly.
Qualifications: Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to): Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
• Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
• Occasional lifting and carrying.
• Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling and sitting
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.