- He is responsible for design and implementation of Security Strategies atthe depot.
- He is responsible for ensuring that all company's equipment and products are adequately protected physically and electronically.
- He ensures that all properties of the organisation are protected from all forms of threats and are all accounted for.
- He must identify organizational protection goals and objectives ensuring they are consistent with their organization's strategic plan.
- To work with other executives to decide on the priority of security needs and then spend according to an organization's financial constraints and directives.
- He/she will also oversee a network of security managers and staff and work with local, state and federal law enforcement and other security agencies.
Qualification and Experience
- 10 years' experience in Security Management in a corporate environment. Previous experience with a security agency will be an advantage.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Business or other relevant field.
- Significant security experience
- Knowledge of ICT