- Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers coming into the premises
- Not more than 35 years old
- Appropriate height for a security personnel
- Ready to be posted as the Church deem fit
- Guarantors letter
- Physically and mentally fit
- People living in Sangotedo, Abijo, Awoyaya, Lakwe and Epe environs are at an advantage.