Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Security Operations Coordinator direct an organization's security functions, including physical security and safety of employees, facilities, and assets.
1) Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
2) Train subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
3) Plan security for special and high-risk events.
4) Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
5) Develop budgets for security operations.
6) Order security-related supplies and equipment as needed.
7) Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
8) Attend meetings, professional seminars, or conferences to keep abreast of changes in executive legislative directives or new technologies impacting security operations.
9) Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
10) Arrange for or perform executive protection activities.
11) Respond to medical emergencies, bomb threats, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms, following emergency response procedures.
12) Recommend security procedures for security call centers, operations centers, domains, asset classification systems, system acquisition, system development, system maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
13) Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have a minimum of HND in any related field of study. Any higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #320,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and you will be invited.