KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervise and oversee security functions in the organization.
• Develop and implement policies, standards and guidelines related to corporate security.
• Trains security personnel on safety practices and methods used to detect fraudulent activities.
• Evaluate, assess and analyse performance of security personnel.
• Interacts with local law enforcement agencies as required.
• Prepares daily and periodic reports to Management regarding activities
• Must be able to deal with various levels of personality traits and maintain self-control.
• Must conduct oneself in a professional and efficient manner during interaction with people.
• Must have integrity and basic desire to protect and serve.
• Evaluate suspected security breaches and recommend corrective actions
• Must prepare written statements and investigations in a logical and grammar correct manner.
• Must be able to work any shift including weekend, night and holidays; and/or work extended hours if required.
• Must be self-motivated and willing to work with others.
• Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
• Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
- A bachelor’s degree / HND in any Discipline is a Must
- Experience in the Military /Navy or Mobile Police Force is an added advantage
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate response.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be trustworthy.
- Ability to manage others effectively.
- Good communication and Critical Thinking skills.
- Must be able to work with speed.
- Must have no criminal record.