• Integrate, Configure, implement, manage and maintain Information security systems as well as provide general knowledge and recommendation for security best practices
• Assess and review current Information security infrastructure to identify key risk areas, ascertain risk exposure and recommend controls for mitigation.
• Support the design and implementation of Information security systems and evaluating corporate security plans.
• Review of all project development architecture plans to ensure compliance with security policy.
• Based on the nature of security threats perceived, assesses and establishes mitigating steps to ensure appropriate treatment and escalate as appropriate. Co-ordination of security systems disciplines in the face of active threats.
• Create and enforce policies and procedures associated with the effective and efficient administration of Information Security.
• Perform Business Impact Analysis in terms of loss of Confidentiality, Availability and Integrity of information.
• Propose advice and implement security and communications solutions within MTN Nigeria.
• Collaborate with other departments to provide support, ensuring the full integration and smooth functioning of the information security infrastructure within MTN Nigeria
• Collaborates and acts as a security architecture liaison with other IT areas and to design and/or recommend new security solutions as needs arise.
• Co-ordinate with related Design & Development team for solutions implemented.
• Perform Problem, Change, and Release & Configuration Management as it pertains to Information Security.
• Perform day to day activities like periodic reconciliations, task management etc.
• Translate ISO 27001 controls related to Information security into implementation, alerts and compliance reporting.
• Specify, assist and delegate information security system integration concepts into SDLC process
• Systems Auditing, Policy, Database Security
• Risk assessment
• Security Architecture and Models
• Telecommunications, Network, & Internet Security
• Business Continuity Planning
- BArch, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Normal MTN N working conditions.
• May be required to work extra hours
Experience & Training
Minimum of Five (5) years’ work experience of which includes:
• Experience in the following Identity Management technology. Vulnerability assessment and treatment, Systems Auditing, Policy, Database Security, Firewall Design and Implementation, Security Architecture and Models ,Telecommunications, Network, wireless & Internet Security.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in security compliance & threats management
• Proven experience in the full software project lifecycle - project vision through project implementation - for both small and large enterprise projects
• Proven experience in penetration testing
• Proven experience in Security Architecture Governance and standards
• Good working knowledge on Security Design & Architecture.
• In depth Practical of Architecture & planning principles and concepts
• Experience in identifying requirements, developing architectures, and deploying enterprise Security architecture, ensuring that the implementation adheres to standards and best-practices.