- Direction and control of all service delivery in relation to FX Securities Services Settlement in the country.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure exchange control documentation are in place for all repatriation.
- To ensure adherence regulations around Foreign Exchange, its sourcing and utilization
- To plan, direct, and control the effective and efficient
- Repatriation of equity and fixed income
- Registration, tracking and reconciliation of CCIs in respect of Foreign clients investments
- Inward and outward for payments
- Provide quality client’s service, response to client queries promptly
- Be cost-effective
- Optimize utilization of resources
- To manage the risks of custodial services in the business and to create a positive business environment
- Ensuring clients’ interest are fully protected and delivering value added services to clients in accordance to established procedures, regulations & laws and also Group business need.
- To manage and drive forward the quality process in country and to maintain standards or any internal/external standards established by senior management
- To ensure continuous improvement of team/s performance and effective risk management to protect the Clients’ and Bank’s interest.
- To manage service delivery in accordance with the business plan and in close liaison with sales and product partners.
- To ensure EOD reconciliation of CCIs are done daily.