Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Security Guard promotes attitudes of student responsibility and assists the professional staff with the safety of students and staff and the security of the facilities.
1. Patrol and monitor hallways, stairwells, toilet facilities, outside facilities, and other public and unsupervised places of the school to ensure the safety and well-being of students and staff and the security of the facility.
2. Ensure a smooth traffic flow of students through the hallways, assisting students with on-time arrival to class and to assigned locations.
3. Remove disruptive students from classes when needed.
1. Hold an SSCE or its equivalent.
2. Have three (3) years of experience as a security officer and show evidence of successful experience working with students.