Roles and responsibilities:
- Job holder will be reporting directly to and assisting the OSM to security screening of all Local Staff.
- The work requires the Jobholder to print and distribute security forms, collect in and then create files for each individual. If after checking an individual’s form it is seen that information is missing or not clear, the Jobholder will be expected to contact/visit the staff member so that the form can be completed to the necessary requirements.
- Once files are completed Jobholder will present to OSM for final checking and certification. Jobholder will then be expected to package and send all files to Personnel Vetting Department in UK. Confidentiality and good communication skills with our local staff will be essential.
- Expected to work for 20 hours per week
Key competences required:
- Competence 1: Leading and Communicating
- Competence 2: Collaborating and Partnering
- Competence 3: Delivering a Quality Service
- Competence 4: Making effective decisions