- Responsible for directing, planning, supervision and others in the agency to develop marketing and advertising communications for clients.
- Coordinate all activities of the Business Development/ Creative team.
- Report to the COO and act in his capacity in his absence
- Lead the integrated insights and strategic planning group in a way consistent with the agency's goal of bringing a strong analytical foundation to uncover fresh and innovative insights/business opportunities and inspiring creative ideas.
- Accountable for the thought leadership aspect of all client relationships.
- To lead the client and the management of their brand, acting as the “conscience” of the brand while leading all strategic development on the clients business.
- Successfully build and promote agency’s businesses in close partnership with Executive Management by providing sound, innovative, strategic leadership and initiatives.
- Responsible for using experienced account planning techniques and the latest and most innovative methods for obtaining customer insight.
- Stay current on industry trends and personnel moves among prospect organizations.
- Create and deliver compelling, customized sales presentations that address the core business issues and opportunities faced by prospects.
- Prepare and negotiate Service Agreements and Schedules.
- Negotiate and close contracts with prospect marketing, technology, purchasing and legal stakeholders
- Develops strategies and actively manages agency’s business development efforts
- Coaches personnel to ensure growth in both skill level and profitable revenue generation; brainstorms for winning strategies with personnel throughout a project’s life cycle
- Coordinates development of client proposals and Request For Proposal responses, pitches and presentations
- Builds and maintains relationships with key prospects and senior personnel in client organizations
- Manages availability of resources to support business development team needs without impacting client deliverables
- Clearly communicates objectives, requirements, budgets to team members
- Adjusts new business strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Provides accurate forecasting of the sales pipeline
- Oversees the development and implementation of all marketing materials necessary to support business development, creating key messaging that resonates with target audiences
- Helps to define and maintain corporate image in the business community
Presents and promotes the agency at industry functions