- The Candidate will be responsible for selling and supporting the Company's products; Focusing on customers with high value strategic growth opportunity.
- The Senior Account Manager is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profitability goal.
- Retains and profitably grows Company's sales volume and profitability through proactive management of customer relationships.
- Selling company's product to both current and prospective buyers.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process.
- Develop various strategies to drive sales to meet target.
- Create and develop a good customer base.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships with Clients.
- Account and revenue generation.
- Manage both existing and potential Clients.
- Inform Clients of all promotional deals, new products and updates.
- Correspond professionally with foreign counterpart.
- Provide and maintain timely and accurate market intelligent reports on pricing, sales and activities of competitors.