The senior Accountant will assist, establish and manage field office financial systems.
The jobholder will implement accounting and financial policies to ensure financial integrity of pact program.
The jobholder will collaborate with the Director of Finance, Grants and Operations to monitor sub grantees budget for compliance.
The jobholder will ensure timely review, processing, and payment of invoices in collaboration with other finance and programs staff. In conjunction with the Director of Finance, Grants and Operations.
The Senior Accountant will coordinate monthly financial reporting through Serenics Navision Accounting Software. Support regular financial reviews of sub awards.
· Minimum of B.Sc of HND in Accounting with ACA/ACCA/CPA PROFESSIONAL Accounting Qualification.
· Possess a minimum of 6 years Cognate Experience in grants and sub award management.
· Experience with accounting standards/practices of international organization a strong plus.
· Hands-on Experience in the use of Serenics Navision package.
· Sound Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.