The Sr. Accountant will be responsible for the production of the sales general ledger accounting transactions and supporting documents, system contracts activation and monitoring, and ensure that internal controls and DOA is followed and adhered to. In addition, he or she will ensure accuracy, integrity and quality of all invoices produced for customers, receipt of payments, sales price database update, and MIS reporting.
The Sr. Accountant will also assist the Residential Finance Team in the monthly closing process (i.e., accrual entries, revenue recognition, and expense reporting and account reconciliation).
Customers Key Responsibilities
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Post-graduate degree in commerce / accounting / finance. Knowledge of management reporting and accounting systems is necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of ERP Financial Software is necessary; SAP expertise will be preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience working in diverse teams; residential property sales environment experience will be preferred.
- Experience in Real Estate / Construction / Project Management industries will be preferred.
- Well-versed in IAS / IFRS.
- Knowledge of RERA Laws, Guidelines, and directives is a desired skill.