- The Principal Accountant will coordinate and manage the finances and accounts of the Board, superintending over credit, Salaries & Wages, IT, Treasury, Expenditure Control and other related units
- Primary responsibility is to coordinate and manage finances and accounts if the board.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Receipt of all monies due to the Board and rendering proper accounts of all such monies collected;
- Disbursement of funds to meet the Board's operational needs;
- Preparing the Board's Financial Statements;
- Building a comprehensive financial and accounting data of the Board&'s activities for the relevant users;
- Formulating Budget plans and preparation of Annual Budgets for the Board;
- Liaising with Banks and other financial Institutions on behalf of the Board;
- Control of the Board's Revenue and Expenditure estimates;
- Payment of Wages and Salaries to the Board's staff.