his is a Senior Officer position reporting to the Manager, Administration. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing local travel support to SFH staff/partners, coordinating hotel reservation and settling all corresponding invoices. S/He will provide all travel related information and services to SFH staff and business partners. S/He will ensure proper documentation to expedite timely processing of vendors’ invoices especially relating to air travels, hotels and related services.
- Must possess a B.Sc/HND in Social or Management Sciences.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) year post NYSC experience, preferably working in an NGO in a similar capacity.
- Must have excellent management and organisational skills, understand and show respect for local customs and culture and possess excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Must possess excellent oral, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess appreciable skills in computer knowledge and application.
- Must possess a high level of integrity.