- The Senior Administrative Officers will coordinate and supervise administrative duties of the organisation.
- Maintains administrative staff by orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs of all departments within the organisation; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Manages and coordinates administrative duties of the organisation.
- Encourages an environment in which high quality services are delivered by continually seeking improvements in administrative systems and processes and by leading by example.
- Maintains effective time management practices whilst arranging meetings (including venues), travel arrangements and accommodation
- Acts as link officer between the organisation and the administrative team to ensure a smooth and consistent service.
- Develops and implements sustainable and efficient administration processes
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience using MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Advanced PowerPoint Skills
- Highly Collaborative Team Player
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong relationship building ability - with peers and Administrative teams
- Mature and must remain composed while multi-tasking under pressure
- Ability to prioritize, identify problems and seek solutions
- Excellent written, communication and organizational skills
- Maintain the highest level of personal ethics, integrity and honesty