- This role is primarily responsible for managing the successful transition of business change process and leads change management activity across the organization.
- The Job Holder would report to the Deputy Director/Assistant Director, Policy and Strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify relevant business and operational risks impacting the achievement of the organisation's objectives.
- Deliver internal change management activities to ensure the effectiveness of all ongoing stakeholder and user engagement.
- Ensure any change risks or issues are highlighted in good time to the appropriate management.
- Ensure the delivery of any allocated project change management requirements.