Jobe Code: STR/IT/0092
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of processes for identifying, measuring and reporting of all relevant risks.
- He / she will be involved in the regular testing of the plan and update of major changes in hardware, applications, business and regulatory requirements accordingly.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as liaison to auditors, consultants, and Compliance Committee in respect of documentation and review of information compliance
- Communicate audit and review results to appropriate parties
- Ensure that issues are addressed and corrective actions are implemented.
- This position is open to candidates with minimum of 6 years post NYSC hands-on experience in IT Risk