- This role reports to the Team Lead Pensioner Support and is primarily the first point of contact and responsible for dealing with all pensions enquires.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for all callers to the customer service centre.
- Ensure that high quality of service is delivered at all times.
- Have full knowledge and ability to access all requests, including translation services to help meet the individual request.
- Liaise with colleagues in local offices, contractors and other partner agencies as appropriate to resolve enquiries.
- Complete customer satisfaction surveys and all outbound activities in line with team objectives.