The role oversees and directs the activities of team members engaged in providing front desk / concierge assistance, event coordination and food and beverage services in our suite of meeting rooms and The Square, our brand new café experience.
The position involves the day to day responsibility of floor staff, our outsourced security and cleaning teams and for the smooth running of our entire ground floor client space.
- To ensure that meeting rooms are set up in a timely manner to the agreed standard as per the function sheet / hosts specifications.
- Managing the front desk and reception area.
- Managing the running of our café and event space, The Square. Developing and broadening the range of activities and facilities offered in The Square.
- Managing stock levels of all food and beverage, crockery and cutlery.
- Responsible for the successful planning of each event, reviewing staffing and equipment needs.
- To ensure that all meetings and events are delivered in a consistent and creative style assuring attention to detail is achieved at all times.
- To provide and maintain liaison with our AV and Security vendors to ensure that SLA’s are being achieved.
- Ensuring that vacated meeting rooms are set up as soon as possible for the next meeting.
- Responsibility for budgeting, cleaning and catering supplies.
- To ensure that all food and beverage service is managed to a high standard.
- Management of around 8 people and undertaking regular one to one and team meetings
- To manage the performance and efficiency of the team, including giving briefings on event proceedings, timekeeping, performance management, shift reporting, identifying training needs and delivering required training.