Reference Code: 116201
Firm Service: Financial Advisory Services
Type of Position: Full-time
- Deloitte Corporate Finance team provides assistance to clients by employing a range of professional skills including Merger and Acquisition origination, deal management, financial advisory, capital raising, strategic and financial analysis, valuation, negotiation support, and restructuring.
- We afford our professionals with the opportunity to grow and expand their skills and breadth of experiences while working as a part of a high-quality practice and a global network of Deloitte professionals.
- Perform advanced financial statement analysis
- Lead and supervise other team members on due diligence, M&A, valuation, restructuring and other corporate finance engagements
- Assist managers in deal origination and new client development
- Ensure risk management procedures are promptly complied with
- Contribute to and take a lead role in thought leadership initiatives
- Ensure that deliverables are of the highest quality within the agreed timelines
- Ensure proactive and prompt response to clients
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualification
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum grade of second class upper division (2.1)
- Must have completed the ICAN / ACCA certification
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office â€‘ Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced skills in Excel and other financial modelling tools
- Good working knowledge of key commercial statutes and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work and pay good attention to details
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal, analytical and supervisory skills
- Able to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
- Self-motivated, resilient and able to work under minimum supervision
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.