- To develop conceptual studies and write statement of requirements for new projects in collaboration with Operations group.
- To manage,develop,execute and hand over minor upgrade / revamping projects
to the end user after successful completion.
- To review and approve engineering design activities performed by consultants, FEED engineers and EPC contractors for all Telecom, Industrial IT, Networking,
and SCADA Systems etc.
- To ensure uniformity and standardization compatibility at optimum levels in design and engineering in all phases of the project.
- To ensure effective implementation of Company policies and strategies on various aspects of Telecom Engineering for all major and minor projects taking into consideration to deliver to end user a safe, reliable, operable, maintainable and fit for purpose facility.
- To supervise the design works of consultants / engineering contractors to ensure that they are in accordance with the scope of work, project technical
specifications and requirements of safety, quality, costeffectiveness. Reviews / approves drawings, specifications and other technical documents for all projects.
- To review bidder's lists, bid documents for contract / purchase for all Telecom and Industrial IT equipment such as Voice & Data networking. Transmission, CCTV, PublicAddress, AccessControl, RadioSystem, and SCADA Systems. Evaluates tenders / bids and approves selection of equipment and systems.
- To ensure that cost-effective solutions and application of value engineering are applied through out the duration of projects.
- To render professional assistance to Projects Management, Procurement Division and Projects Controls Division. Audit installations during construction, witnesses Factory and Site Acceptance Tests, pre-commissioning and commissioning of equipment / systems and assures that the installation / performance are in accordance with specifications.
- To adopt engineering best practices and manages multiple tasks, often with competing deadlines.
- B.Sc. in Electronics, Instrumentation or Communication Engineering.
- Qualified professional with minimum 10 years of experience in the field of Industrial Telecommunication / Telemetry and SCADA.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas.