Reports to: Portfolio Director – Lager & RTD
We are the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys and Guinness.
Guinness Nigeria is regarded as an iconic African company, renowned internationally for its brands of unmatched quality.
Role and Accountabilities
- Leads team to deliver powerful brand plans across the brand, effectively balancing short and long term performance delivery. Exceptional at identifying critical issues, and balances intuition and data to reach breakthrough solutions and action plans. Engages the entire organization behind one vision.
- Accountable for delivery of the F16 annual operating plan. Effective business partner with commercial teams, and develops innovative brand activity that meets the needs of both the brand and key customers/partners that is executed brilliantly.
- Ruthless focus on brilliant execution. Drives self and teams to demand world class outputs, and will never settle for second best. Identifies executional problems quickly and implements solutions including those relating to route to market challenges i.e. pricing/value chain, cost of goods.
- Support & inspire the rest of the RTD Brand Team and act as a role model for leading through other cross functional teams
- Find solutions/ Sees possibilities – You think in the future, anticipating trends and opportunities but have pace in your ability to translate ideas into scalable, actionable plans that drive change.
- Performance and execution driven- You are committed to drive positive change in business performance. You are results driven and stop at nothing to ensure you deliver high quality results consistently.
- Grow yourself - committed to the development of self and others
- Strategic penetration - Develops and leads effective brand plans and strategy development across the business cycle. Effectively consults stakeholders to gain alignment and input. Searches for new ways to connect with the consumer through deep understanding of their motivations and challenges. Drives brand delivery against these insights
- Motivating cross functional teams and agencies – Quickly build group empathy and effectively challenge the group but take a collective approach.
- Marketing judgement– Able to recognize and build powerful creative ideas that inspire consumers and unleash rapid brand growth.
- Commerciality – Is an effective business partner with commercial teams, and develops innovative brand activity that meets the needs of both the brand and key customers/partners.
- Brilliant Execution – Demonstrates multiple project management excellence, delegating appropriately and ruthlessly drives efficiency.