- Ensure a holistic understanding of High Value customers and the Mass Market to come up with new growth levers;
- Collaborate with Segment team to drive continuous new offers and develop segment-specific loyalty platform;
- End to End Business lead for developing and growing organization’s B2C portfolio;
- Develop the communication strategy and tactics to ensure relevant, distinctive and compelling message delivery to the HV and Mass segment.
- Lead the creative development, planning and execution of all Brand and Communication initiatives for
- B2C within the framework of an agreed strategy, meeting operational targets for TOMA,
- Revenue, profitability and increased brand equity.
- To achieve business goals and brand salience by championing all ATL and BTL campaigns in line with the
- overall brand strategy
- To plan and lead the go-to-market activities for product and service launches in collaboration with segment product managers.
- To be an active Brand Champion that drives the brand promise, brand vision and brand essence, ensuring clarity within the organization and inspiring everyone to live the brand in their areas of functional expertise.
- To participate directly in the marketing and strategic planning programs and communications
- To ensure Budget optimization in accordance with the Annual Operating Plan
- To build and maintain superior relationships with Agency Partners and regulatory Agencies
1. Brand Management to improve TOMA, MOUB, ITR, ITP and Bonding scores for the organizations brand in the Youth Segment.
- Full ownership of the annual brand planning and budgeting process for activities targeted at the HV and Mass Market segments.
- Articulate strategy for B2C segment.
- Define communication platforms and review creative materials for all media channels.
- Provide strategic brand support and make recommendations on brand building initiatives per region in order to drive brand performance for segment-specific products and services.
- Lead development of operational details of approved annual brand plans.
- Custodian of the Brand Design Guidelines to ensure all agency partners, suppliers, regional sales teams and internal audiences follow the guidelines and ensure consistency across channels, markets, zones and regions.
- Achieving cross-functional co-operation in all brand related activities creating a smooth flow of brand information
- Company-wide, thereby ensuring satisfaction scoring by internal and external customers.
- Ensure that brand presentation in all channels and in all regions are consistent.
- Collaborate with Sales and regional teams to develop and deploy effective trade communication materials
2. Campaign Development and Execution
- Constantly review the conventional media and digital media consumption habits of subscribers to ensure that campaigns are developed and deployed in line with consumer orientation.
- Efficient management of the brief-to-break process with the agency.
- Ownership and management of Brand creative materials. development process using approved agencies and third party suppliers.
- Actively manage the Guard Book (hard copy and electronic format) to keep record of own and competitor advertising.
- Collation and proper dissemination of needed campaign product information (both internal and external) to achieve seamless synergy in all Brand related matters.
- Provide guidance to the traditional media manager and digital marketing manager on the required media support & mix per campaign to optimize campaign performance in line with outlined objectives
- Provide support to the Trade Marketing function through timely provision of required branding collateral and make recommendation on POS elements to drive performance in the trade channel.
3. Brand Performance & Campaign evaluation
- Track, report and analyze brand performance on a monthly and quarterly basis; identify gaps and make recommendations as required.
- Prepare campaign pre & post evaluation briefs and partner with the research team as required to ensure identified targets are met for every campaign.
4. Optimization of the Brand and Communications Budget
- Manage the SCM process end to end to ensure quality standards are met within reasonable cost production boundaries in an efficient process which does not compromise stipulated timelines
- Finance and SCM information management, e.g. OAFs and POs
- Budget control and management and tracking to ensure budget optimization and no overspend.
- Reporting and collation of all departmental accruals for the month to ensure timely delivery to finance.
- Conduct regular financial reconciliation with the Agency to ensure timely payments (agency fees and other ancillary commitments).
5. Agency Management
- Directly manage the advertising agencies and ensure superlative output and turnaround time on all projects.
- Ensure regulatory compliance on All advertising materials and keep the organization on the good side of the related regulatory bodies
- Conduct Quarterly agency evaluations and prepare required documentation for cascade to all stakeholders