As a Senior Business Analyst , you will support the introduction and development of Sky’s telecoms product offering. You will work closely with product owners, operational stakeholders and technology delivery teams to identify and document business requirements, appropriate solutions and support the subsequent delivery of technology changes.
You will play a key role in the on-going development of the PMO BB&T Analysis Team, which is currently going through a period of significant growth. This will be achieved both by leading teams of analysts on major programmes and through participation in team initiatives in order to improve the team’s individual and collective skills, knowledge and working practises.
* Provide planning, direction and guidance to Business Analysts working on BB&T projects, in order to ensure a consistent, high quality of analysis output and to develop the Business Analysts.
* Taking a holistic analysis approach in the introduction and development of Sky’s Talk and Broadband Product Offerings.
* Lead on the analysis of major programmes and projects within the Broadband and Talk domain.
* To identify changes or actions to improve the operation of Sky’s IT systems within the context of Sky’s organisation, people and processes.
* Develop Broadband and Talk domain knowledge and industry expertise to aide in the shaping of projects and business requirements.
* To continually improve and apply industry BA techniques and processes to support the team in becoming a centre of excellence.
* Work closely with development teams to design and document solutions that meet the needs of the business using Waterfall and Agile methods.
* Work closely with relevant Project Managers and Delivery Teams to drive the delivery process forward, mitigate project risks and issues, and aid communication and to ensure systems are delivered that anticipate and satisfy business needs.
* Develop and apply expertise in Sky’s BSS systems to aid the development of solutions that are support the strategic and operational demands of the business.
* Degree or equivalent qualification
* UK Telecommunications industry Business Analysis methodologies and industry practises
* Senior / Lead Analyst experience within the telecoms industry
* Supporting end-to-end delivery of major programmes as a Business Analyst with a proven consultative approach
* Excellent relationship management skills – ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with business users
* Ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels
* Highly computer literate with excellent MS Office skills
* Understand and has a strong awareness of the market movements