- Strong understanding and ability to quantify the implications of business strategies
- Maintaining g high level relationship with Financial Institutions
- Expert understanding of analytic tools as well as a strong ability to explain them in meaningful business terms to partners who do not have financial backgrounds
- Independently lead and drive complex analytic work that results in large investment decisions
- Work with business partners to understand the economic and accounting implications of their proposed projects as well as helping to guide them to decisions that maximize project risk/return profile
- Has some experience with higher level methods like sensitivity analysis, break even analysis and understanding business risk.
- Actively seeks resolution of issues, understanding their causes, and follows through to ensure results are achieved.
- Provide business partners and management with actual-to-plan variance analyses, working with business partners to identify causes and possible resolution of variances.
- Prepare reporting to demonstrate project actual-to-plan