Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
To drive the Retail, Distribution and Account and Sales Management agenda in the Area and to improve the Sales effectiveness and efficiency at Area level by supporting them on their competency needs
This role is primarily responsible for driving the change management towards new sales strategy and implementation of selling excellence framework in the Areas.
- Monitor channel health and drive implementation of upstream projects wherever necessary to drive effectiveness and efficiency
- Drive channel data completeness / quality and manage/resolve local data collection challenges, Ensure proper data analysis and provide business insight to the sales teams.
- Take lead to roll out common Sales processes and support deployment of Sales and Retail competencies in Area.
- Drive special projects (Value & Volume) in Area aimed at improving effectiveness and efficiency in Retail, Distribution and Sales processes.
- We need a leader with strong Bbusiness Insight with a focus on customer, channel and market understanding and essential Business Planning skills with focus on customer value propositions, Financial Acumen. His/her main role entails leading & coaching with a focus on providing direction, gaining support via logical and rationale engagement. Strong consumer and solution focus with Retail functional competencies and Operator business understanding is required.
- We are looking for a first class individual who has exposure to managing and developing major accounts. You will need to be a strong leader, able to motivate and develop large sales/account management teams. The successful candidate will be comfortable developing a culture that engenders success through results. We are looking for an individual with a passion for execution and an eye for long term strategic initiatives
- Demonstrate experience in defining and implementing a channel/distribution strategy resulting in business target achievement.