Our client has reduced costs, improved efficiency and driven down risk for over 500 companies, managing over one billion pages of critical business documents for more than 14 years.
They have successfully delivered solutions for document intensive processes including mortgage processing, insurance claim processing, accounts payable, accounts receivable and many more.
Roles and responsibilities:
As a Solutions Architect/Team Lead:
• Developing solution architecture consistent with business strategies.
• Maintaining a technical leadership role on solution testing, deployment and migration.
• Performing business analysis to define functional and document technology requirements.
• Defining solution interface specifications and collaborate with the Product Development Group
• Mentor and assist team with developing planned solutions.
• Bachelors degree or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Management or equivalent.
• Good English communication skills (Written and Spoken)
• At least 2 years working experience as a Project team leader.
• At least 6 years working experience as a Solution Architect with a wide exposure to different architectures.
• Advanced skills and experience with .NET 3.5, 4.0. C# and VB.NET.
• Excellent with SQL server database development.
• Has exposure with system modelling and analysis.
• Ability to meet project timelines and budgets.
• Ability to collaborate with peers on a project to meet client needs.
• Familiarity with working on an Agile environment
• Experience in networking concept and Operating systems.
• In depth knowledge with Microsoft technologies and details within Microsoft frameworks.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with business owners and operational personnel.