As a SeniorStructural/Civil Engineer you will initiate and oversee specific design tasks performed by Engineers relating to onshore structural engineering analysis and design of structures.
- Supervision of Civil engineers and Designers.
- Technical competence of personnel.
- Forecast requirement for civil structural engineering resources, and allocate those resources.
- Structural design integrity of work scope and maintenance of standards.
- Interdisciplinary communication development.
- Manage structural discipline man hour estimates to perform project tasks.
- Manage civil engineering design and any design changes within budget and schedule.
- Excellent knowledge on plot plans and preparation of general civil layouts.
- Promote cost reduction and productivity enhancing initiatives.
- Review weekly structural progress and expenditure reports on a project specific basis.
- Benchmark structural design/drafting to identify areas of improvements.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Project.
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Project. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- A Bachelor of Engineering (Civil/Structural).
- 9-10 years experience,5 -8 yrs of which should be in conceptual studies, FEED and detailed design .
- A minimum of 6 years of STAADPRO suite of software experience is essential.