Projects within Oil&Gas Industry located in the Middle East area. Permanent employment - long term career development option. The Client is interested to enhance its Consulting Engineering Department with new Professionals.
- Follow up of the good commissioning and start up activities related to instrumentation on the project.
- Technical validation of the Project components site tests. Liaison with the construction/erection subcontractor for the execution of these static and dynamic tests.
- Coordination and supervision of the vendors’ representatives’ activities on site for the Commissioning activities.
- Ensuring that all instruments are in good and safe operation and ready for Handover on schedule.
- Planning and directing daily activities through his team of supervisors.
- Identifying required resources, men and material, necessary to perform his activities.
- Familiar with completion philosophy and handover files.
1. Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering or similar;
2. At least 15 years experience in oil&gas/petrochemical plants construction and operation;
3. Experience within an EPC company in an operational position within an international sized project with Precommissioning and Commissioning aspects;
4. Strong field experience and technical skills in all types of instruments.
5. Computer literate (especially ICAPS, WINPC, MS Office);
6. Fluency in English (both written and spoken).