- Assist functional units, the Multi-Functional Team (MFT) and senior management to integrate participatory and community-based approaches in the overall protection delivery strategy.
- Assist in initiatives with host communities to involve national civil society groups in the protection of persons of concern.
- Support implementing and operational partners as well as with displaced and local communities to develop community-owned activities to address, where applicable, the social, educational, psycho-social, cultural, health, organisational and livelihood concerns as well as child protection and prevention and response to SGBV.
- Assist in analyzing protection risks and capacities of communities of concern.
- Support participatory assessments by multifunctional teams and ongoing consultation with persons of concern.
- Collect data for monitoring of programmes and budgets from an AGD perspective.
- Accompany, and interpret for, senior management in their contacts with local interlocutors.
- Draft and type routine correspondence, documents and reports using word processing equipment and maintain up-to-date filing systems.
- Support efforts to build the office capacity for community-based protection.
- Performs other duties as required.