The Finance service line works with clients to address issues of importance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in creating value and delivering world-class finance capabilities.
Working closely with our industry groups and leveraging the EY brand as independent, trusted advisors, to provide our high profile clients with the following range of services:
· NHS Performance Improvement
· Finance Transformation & Finance Performance Improvement
· Planning & Performance Management
· Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting
The role will be working in client facing teams in the delivery of performance improvement projects, from short reviews and diagnostics to longer term implementations. This will cover:
· Working on or leading workstreams within bigger engagements
· Working as part of EY or client led teams, or individually to deliver a range of solutions that will add insight and value to clients.
As a Senior Consultant, you will report to a Manager or Senior Manager on every engagement; as you become more experienced there will be the chance to manage more junior consultants and start to build teams.
Primary Degree (2.1) or above, from a leading university
Qualified Accountant - ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CIPFA
Public sector and consulting experience, or currently working within the NHS in a financial and performance management role. Candidates could have come through the NHS management trainee scheme.
Core consulting competencies:
· Highly professional with ability to work in challenging, diverse and evolving client environments