- The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner.
- The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Work with the AD, Procurement, Contracts and Grants to provide lead administration for the management of awards and subawards to include contracts, grants and cooperative agreements.
- Monitor work flows and help develop and implement systems to provide sound management control over FHI 360’s compliance with award terms and conditions and FHI 360 policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for review of sub-agreement and subcontracting implementation activities and contractual arrangements to ensure they meet with donor and organizational regulations.
- Implement procedures to ensure compliance with award terms and FHI 360 policy and providing support to C&G and other FHI 360 staff to ensure that C&G tools align with program needs
- Develop templates, provide guidance and identify training needs to ensure FHI 360 C&G functions are consistently applied across the program and in coordination with the global organization.
- Collaborate on draft C&G documents, and provide general communications to the field on such matters.
- Interpret and apply funding regulations to ensure that all FHI 360 policies and procedures and procurement and contracting requirements are met for sub agreement and subcontracting activities working to ensure consistency of use across FHI 360.
- Coordinate the development of and implement procedures for projects to ensure that adequate records and audit trails are maintained.
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure that C&G processes and related projects are efficiently, monitored and executed in a timely manner.
- Provide input for C&G policy and procedure revisions.
- Provide support to other staff to ensure project-wide understanding of contractual issues.
- Keep current with changes in contractual regulations.
- Provide support on special projects within C&G.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BSc. in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 5 - 7 years relevant experience with donor contract, cooperative agreements, and grant regulations.
- Msc. in Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 - 5 years relevant experience with donor contract, cooperative agreements, and grant regulations.
- Ability to interpret funding contracts and grants regulations and develop implementing procedures is a most.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.