Our Client is searching for a Senior Contracts Engineer who will supports the Contract Holder and Contract Sponsor with the management of the Contract ensuring compliance with Company’s C&P Policies and Procedures.
• Ensure contractual aspects are adequately addressed in the Contract Management Plan;
• Actively provide advice to the Contract Holder on all contractual issues to ensure Company and Contractor act in accordance with the Contract;
• Assess and action contractual aspects of Contract Variations, Claims and Disputes;
• Advise on and review compliance with Company’s C&P Policies and Procedures;
• Support implementation of Global Category Strategies through adoption of Global KPIs and Business Performance Reviews;
• Control commercial Contract documentation and correspondence;
• Prepare and guide contractual discussions / negotiations;
• Verify commercial completion;
• Appraise and feedback performance.
• Experienced Contracts Engineer (more than 10 years) in oil & gas upstream projects in construction and in challenging locations
• Degree – engineering or similar technical degree, law also acceptable
• Arabic language skills a benefit
• SAP and Procon knowledge a benefit