Senior Contracts Engineer who will review, analyse and evaluate technically and commercially evaluation criteria and advice users of alternate product / supplier in order to enhance competition and economic advantage and develop alternate sources.
• To support the preparation, review and verification of tender documents, including technical and commercial evaluation criteria, contractual and legal aspect, to ensure timely and effective fulfillment of end users (sites) requirements in compliance with shareholder and Company policies and procedures.
• To advise users of alternate product / supplier / technical specification equivalent in orders to enhance competition and economic advantages. Develop alternate sources by locally / internal manufacturing the item, thereby reducing the cost and dependency on monopoly sours and original equipment manufacturers).
• To monitor / assess performance and build relationship with key competent, reliable and qualified supplies in orders to leverage Company’s position in securing high quality, cost effective of material meeting Company’s need and expectation.
• To identify / drive strategic approach to achieving annual saving and track results, present updates, analysis and recommendations to Management.
• To participate in leading OE Department’s activities related to working plans, periodical progress reports and implementation of maintenance and material Management system.
• To coordinate with End users, Technical Department and manufactures to assist in identifying all hazardous substances and control Materials Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) central library for all Hazardous material.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• Post graduate in Business administration is preferable.
• Show a work knowledge in material and chemical cataloguing and computerized materials Management System.
• Team player and able to work with and through others.
• Achievement orientation – commitment to achieving excellence and challenging goals.
• Flexibility and adaptability – the ability to modify approach to meet changing demands.
• Reliability – High level of dependability in getting results.
• Resilience – the ability to maintain composure under severe pressure and still perform well.
• (5) or above years of experience in Techno-commercial operations, function preferably within Oil & Gas.