- Fully acquainted with English sentence construction, punctuation, paragraphing and all other aspects of the English language
- Able to understand the elements required to fulfill work in radio production and television eg choosing voices, selecting music, models and props, etc. You will also be required to supervise radio productions
- Capable of formulating a strategy to be followed towards the goal of an advertising solution
- Confident in presenting to both internal and external clients and colleagues
- An excellent communicator
You will have also worked as an English Copywriter for at least 5 years within an Agency or within a similar environment. Samples of your work will be required if shortlisted for an interview.