The Sr. Credit Analyst is responsible for the preliminary review of Financial Statements of borrowers and spreading the information in APSTAR for all Business Banking credit applications between $100-250M. They will be responsible for identifying and resolving inconsistencies. Communicate all documentation and financial information needed to decision and/or document loan requests. Document findings from credit analysis and provide recommendation to the assigned Credit Approval Officer. Compile and analyze information requiring independent decision making. Decisions impact the quality of the Loan portfolio. They will provide dedicated support to a team of Judgmental Underwriters.
Perform initial credit analysis for completeness of all necessary information and review financial information for consistency. Provide findings from credit analysis and recommended action to Credit Approval Officer.
• Accounting Graduate or Previous Accounting experience desirable.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Works effectively in a team environment, while assuming individual responsibility.
• Ability to formulate and articulate objective views based on professional analysis.
• Able to act independently in a high volume environment.
• High level of proficiency in organizing, priority setting, and issues management.
• Demonstrated PC aptitude and understanding of the Credit Process.
• Underwriting Experience an Advantage