Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing credit and debt recovery policies and procedures.
- Administering bank guarantees issued by banks to the company’s business partners.
- Monitoring the utilization of bank guarantees.
- Monitoring company’s stock controllers and liaising with sales officers to ensure compliance with credit policies and terms
- Regular visitation to clients for recovery of receivables and working out of feasible repayment plans.
- Reporting to and advising management on above activities
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or other relevant discipline.
- A Masters Degree, ACA or other professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in Banking or similar field with a minimum of 5 years at senior levels
- In depth banking and financial experience.
- Competency in financial analysis.
- Good IT skills especially of MS office applications