Required for the Following Disciplines
- Civil (Building, road, drainage, location, etc)
- Structural (Platforms, supports, etc)
- Mechanical/Rotating Equipment (Tanks, pumps, equipment, etc)
- Electrical (Power line, sub-station, nag bus etc)
- Instrument (Control system, measurements, efc)
- Piping (Piping plan & layout, stress analysis, anchoring, etc,)
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- 11 years minimum experience.
- Thorough knowledge of oil field engineering and construction methods including its practice and procedures, Demonstrated experience in working on engineering teams on at least 3 projects of total value US$15MM each
- Familiar with codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to the design and construction of onshore and offshore structures/production facilities in the United States, including:
- Civil / Structural API, AISC, AWS DII, CPIIO, CP 114 etc.
- Electrical / Instrumentation e,g. IP, API, NEC, ISA, ANSI, AGA, NEMA, etc.
- Mechanical - e,g. API, ANSI, ASME, NACE, etc.
- Process - e.g. API, ANSI, ASME, RACE, etc.