- Oil & Gas / Mining
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 7 - 10 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Senior Designers deliver designs for workpack inclusions or project scopes that meet client requirements and technical specifications which are in compliance with HSE guidelines.
- They have highly specialized knowledge or techniques requiring advanced problem recognition, solution development and action step formulation with structured and / or defined judgement parameters defined by the job.
- They prepare project drawings and documents using appropriate software such as AutoCAD, PDMS, MathCAD, Microstation, SPR, Navis works, Smart P&IDs, Smart Plant etc.
- Senior Designers take responsibility for collection and integrity of all design information obtained during site visits or technical reviews, produce survey reports and maintain work files as per the project procedures.
- Diploma in Engineering with certification in at least one discipline design software.
- Experience of working as Designer on Oil & Gas projects and with key responsibilities.
- Minimum of 8 years oil and gas experience with typical experience ranging between 10-13 years.
- Knowledge of Engineering design aspects, quality driven and commercially aware.